Menswear Dog is a 3 year old shiba inu living in NYC with a panache for all things style.
I’ve seen countless people tag their leopard prints as “cheetah”. Ignorance about big cats annoys me so I slapped this together
(all images from Wikipedia)
Hello everybody ^^
So, finally I tryed to draw with Photoshop. I never tryed before, I used only SAI. Well, I’m… Satisfied, I guess *-*
I hope you like her, my beautiful girl with her emerald eyes
Finalmente ho provato a disegnare con Photoshop. Non l’avevo mai provato, ho sempre lavorato con SAI. Be’, sono… Soddisfatta, credo *-*
Spero che vi piaccia, la mia bellissima bambina con gli occhi verdi
Regan (c) Martina Congiu
Please respect the copyright, thank you.
The human body is fascinating
I keep telling people this shit in real life and they don’t believe me.
I’ve seen it from multiple sources, and this just adds another (albeit usually unreliable) source.
This is actually legit, guys. This is how your eyes move when you’re thinking about something. It’s actually a good way to tell if someone is lying or not, because they’ll look to their left (your right, durr) when they’re constructing false memories, and to their right when they’re actually remembering them.
HOLY CRAP. SAVING THIS FOR FUTURE REF.
So I tried this one by one lol
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
SOMEONE COME OVER AND MAKE THIS WITH ME.
oh my god, that was really violentPepper is such a badass. You go.